Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Iris

So as I have been posting about different apps, a friend of mine, Everson Marsh (twitter: eversonmarsh) and I were talking about different apps and he mentioned an app called iris. I checked it out and didn't think too much of it, until I saw the pictures it produced. I asked Everson if I could use a few and he graciously let me use these with a description of how he did it. The app produces SUCH good pictures! And more, this is a great example of the quality brought to you by an iPhone 4!
More on the app however, I like the different effects that you can use with it, however, it reminded me a lot of the Photoshop app. The difference between the two is that the photoshop app is free and doesn't have quite the same effects.
The Iris app is more of a photo editing app, like most of the camera apps I have reviewed.
The final thing I like about it is how big the pictures are and they don't pixilate! Amazing!

Descriptions of Pictures:
Guy w glasses: instagram lomo-fi filter, iris app for contrast/highlights/cropping
Girl: instagram app, Nashville filter, iris app 4 brightness and contrast.
In n out guy : iris app for vignette, contrast, saturation, instagram 4 X-Pro II filter.



No comments:

Post a Comment